You Must Attend!
- Supervisors in city, county, state & federal agency road or street departments
- Superintendents, area foremen, lead technicians
- Equipment operators, crew leaders, maintenance specialists, dispatchers, and operations managers
- Suppliers and contractors for the public works marketConference Objectives:
- Present up-to-date methods and techniques for the maintenance and repair of streets, roads, highways, and bridges.
- Describe management concepts and practices for equipment and personnel involved in maintenance tasks and responsibilities.
- Offer technical information for discussion.
- Provide an opportunity to share solutions to common problems.