|33rd Annual Hands-On Relay School|
|March 14-18, 2016|
|Washington State University|
The Hands-On Relay School is a professional development short course to train protective relay technicians, eletrical/power plant technicians, engineers and protective relay test specialists.
Students are enrolled in one of seven tracks for the duration of the school:
- Automated Relay Testing
Students participating in these tracks will:
- Become familiar with manual or automated test methods for a variety of protective relays and test equipment.
- Gain valuable knowledge relating to relay applications and operating characteristics.
- Exchange ideas and resolve problems in an open forum.
- Learn preventative and corrective maintenance methods.
Application Process and Fees
- School fee of $650 includes the electronic copies of lecture notes, Sunday night reception, Tuesday night Vendor Showcase, one Wednesday night banquet meal, break refreshments, and parking fees.
- Priority is given to utilities providing lab facilitators, lecturers, steering committee support, and Western Energy Institute member utilities, if the application is received by January 25, 2016. Remaining slots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applicants select which track they wish to attend in order of preference. Every effort will be made to place students into their preferred track, but track placement is by availability and subject to the priorities as described above. Many tracks will fill up and students may not be able to get their preferred track. If we are unable to place you in a track you have selected, or in an acceptable substitute track, your full application fee will be refunded.
- Students will be notified in writing no later than February 10th as to their acceptance into the school and track placement. You are not accepted to attend unless you receive the confirmation of acceptance from WSU.
- Questions? Call 800-942-4978 or 509- 335-3530, or e-mail us at email@example.com. Visit our website at http://conferences.wsu.edu