Power and Energy Automation Conference
"I go to other conferences to shop, I go to PEAC to learn." - Richard, PEAC 2013 participant
Present at PEAC 2014
Take the opportunity to share your expertise on power delivery automation and control with enthusiasts from around the world! We welcome and encourage interested parties to submit an abstract describing a technical paper to share their experiences, publish their research and advance the field of power transmission and distribution. The entire power systems community benefits from engaging with each other to learn what works well, paths to avoid, and new avenues to explore. Suggested topics include:
- Grid Automation and Intelligent Control
- Smart Grid
- Networks and Communications (including SCADA and Wide-Area Measurements)
- Engineering, Project Development, Project Execution
- Case Studies, Pilot Projects
What is PEAC?
The only conference of its kind, PEAC brings together professionals from around the world to share knowledge about the intelligent automation and control of electric power transmission and distribution systems. By providing a forum for education and networking, PEAC's mission is to facilitate the development and implementation of modern technology to improve the reliability, efficiency, and capability of today's power grid systems, and enable this critical infrastructure to achieve the ambitious vision of smart grids.
Why attend PEAC?
- Learn about products, implementation strategies, industry trends, and fundamental concepts underlying transmission and distribution automation and control
- Build relationships with colleagues that are specialists in all aspects of power delivery automation and control
- Share your experiences and lessons learned with other enthusiasts
- Discover innovative solutions to enhance the performance of power delivery systems
- Maximize returns on investment for system upgrades, operations, and maintenance
We look forward to seeing you at PEAC 2014!